August 11, 2012

NOTD: Poison Apple

I'm going to justify the name of these nails as I just thought the green reminded me of a green apple. The polish, Radium, was part of Illamasqua's Toxic Nature collection in 2011. 
The skulls were pretty simple, they were simple 'nail tattoos' aka stickers from Andrea Fulerton. I bought these from superdrug a while ago. You just stick them on once your polish is dry, then you apply an overcoat and tada, you're done. Simple. Moar nail looks to come soon hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. this is lovely!

    this is totally cool, im not great with nail design so im definitely going to look into these stickers


    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the stickers definitely make things easier. They also have some other designs, I just went straight for the skulls.

      Delete
  2. This is Awesome! I'm gonna try it out Babe.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the lime colour.nice.following now please follow back
    http://hauteandcomely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete