August 29, 2012

Makeup I Own VS Makeup I Wear Everyday

This post was inspired by people on r/makeupaddiction. It's simple, post a picture of all the makeup you own (I didn't include nail polishes) and post another of products you use practically daily. If you would like to see a close up of the picture I believe you can just click on it. 

Makeup I Own


Makeup I Use Everyday

I'll probably put up a picture of my 'everyday' look at some point. I say everyday look, I mean my default look I wear when I can't be bothered putting in extra effort/am in a rush.

Despite seeing this, I...still want more. 

I clearly have a problem.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jelly of your Inglot palettes!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I think I am going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do...it can give you some perspective on how much of a hoarder you may/may not be :P

      Delete
  3. So manu, you could open a shop! Love it :)

    Found you through thr blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much then! :p Haha. I plan on doing one of those "what is my face worth" posts for every day make up.. eventually. I think my collection may be bigger if I'm honest.. though a lot more budgety and full of rubbish... XD

    Found you via BBU Blog hop!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen the what my face is worth posts. Seems somewhat similar I guess. I just dont want to post how much my whole makeup collection is worth XD I've followed you back! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. I don't feel so bad now. I just did a post on my whole collection, and I found stuff I forgot I had when I reorganized. I found you through the blog hop. Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete