August 06, 2012

London - Hyde Park

A few pictures from London, I've been there several times before but this year was the first time I'd ever been to Hyde Park. It was extremely beautiful. Now that I'm back in Dubai, if there's anything I really miss, it's England's greenness. It was pretty lively that day, Madonna had a gig there. (No pictures of her included though we did manage to watch a bit of her show on one of the screens)
Hyde Park



A dying tree?
Tree pattern


Even the flowers seem prettier here than in Dubai
Harrods all lit up
Pretty shop display
A purple Lamborghini, my future car, fingers crossed. Blue one was from Kuwait, the purple from Qatar. 

4 comments:

  1. Those cars are AWESOME! And these pictures are great!
    I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog :)
    http://itsmylifegogetyourown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already replied to that post, thanks a lot for the award. Expect a post up about that in the next few days!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mish! I'm from the Beautylish forum. I'm following you now. Here is my link to follow me back http://onlectus.blogspot.com

    L:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! It's always nice to subscribe to blogs that aren't beauty related. A nice variety is good.

      Delete