August 10, 2012

Batman Series - Harley Quinn


Back to the makeup series. I originally had this post ready to go up last month while I was away but never did publish it. I don't think I was especially happy with the overall look I suppose. So once I got back from my trip, I got around to doing a second look.

Version 1


I expected the lips to turn out...better? I suppose I wasn't too happy with how light the red was in this. Also, the eye makeup kind of messed up.

Products used:
Barry M Black Eyeliner
Sugarpill Tako & Asylum
Illamasqua Succubus & Repulse

Version 2

The eyes

The Lips

The Face

I think I'd definitely use this look if I was cosplaying as Harley Quinn. The makeup itself doesn't accurately represent her on its own but it'd go well with a costume. I do think overall I prefer this look to the previous one. I was suprised by how much I was alright with the black lipgloss on. I could definitely see myself wearing it to a goth club night...except I can't really stand the music to be honest. But if I ever needed to goth up for something it would definitely come in handy.

Products used:
Smiffy's Lashes (from my UK haul)
Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in Repulse
Illamasqua Powder in Thalia
Illamasqua powdered Blush in Ambition
Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Asylum

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doll! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, as i've already said on your post thanks! I'll respond to it in the upcoming week/two.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks they are quite pretty :3

      Delete
  3. I <3 the first version of the lipstick, though the second is nice too. Overall, the Harley Quinn look is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete