August 01, 2012

Back, finally! Collective holiday haul

So I've been relatively inactive the last month due to being away for most of it, but I'm back now. Photos to come of what I got up to to come in the upcoming week. (Including Legoland & the Dark Knight Rises European premier). For now though: here's a collective haul of everything I'd received last month. 


You'll notice that some of these things have already been reviewed or quickly swatched, etc. I didn't buy everything here myself, some were gifts and I have a few samples. I have items from Illamasqua (which you can get a closer look at here), my friend gifted me a Nails Inc Magnetic Polish & I finally received my Sugarpill Heart Breaker Pallette.

I also have a few things from Inglot, BeautyUK, Urban Decay, Lush and more to review. So, a busy month ahead of  product reviews for me it is it would seem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment