August 29, 2012

Atlantis Dubai Pictures

So one of the things I've done whilst being slightly afk and unable to deliver posts is visit the Atlantis hotel in Dubai. The interior has some pretty detail to it. Here are a few shots:
 In the hotel lobby
Fountain Close Up
 Lesigh, tried getting a decent shot but there was always some tourist in the way, this was the best I could do.

 Huge Aquarium

 This...I found rather trashy?
 Crabby
 I have no idea what this is, but its pretty?



Outside the Atlantis

6 comments:

  1. Wowwww so pretty :D

    <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Everything in this hotel looks so picturesque! Except for the... er... lobsters which look kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the room with the lobsters had some on either side and on the ceiling, twas pretty gross xD

      Delete
  3. Wow, this place looks so gorgeous! I especially love the huge aquarium and the jellyfish!
    Also, I just gave you a Liebster Blog Award on my blog! http://laurenschroer.blogspot.ca/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would know that sculpture style anywhere! Atlantis has some of the most beautiful glassworks on earth.

    ReplyDelete