August 07, 2012

Acidberry Velocity Look

So as promised, I've finally gotten around to creating a look using the Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette. Rather than using all four colors though, I've only used two colors and mixed in some of Illamasqua's sealing gel with it. Its a really simple idea but I love the final turnout, it's awesome! Especially combined with these Illamasqua eyelashes.
I used Acidberry and Velocity for this look. For the liner effect, I used Illamasqua's sealing gel with Velocity. The false lashes are also Illamasqua (No. 11).


For my original post on the Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette click here.
For my post with swatch comparisons click here.

11 comments:

  1. Great job on the eyeshadow especially the third one.

    I'm Danette and I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I'll be reading more. :)

    www.danettedillon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've checked your blog out too. Merci for the kind words :3

      Delete
  2. Hiya! I'm loving these looks, theyre great! Have found you through the blog hop and am now following! Hope you can check out my blog: http://daniduffy-makeup.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya thanks for the follow and thanks for the complement, I've followed you back.

      Delete
  3. Great look!! The colors look gorgeous on you :-) Following!

    Hope you can check out my blog:

    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've followed you back!

      Delete
  4. These eye looks are so pretty, I love the colour combinations you have put together they work so well! amazing!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, please visit my blog for more details! Laura Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I noticed before I saw this post. Thanks a lot for this. I'll make up a post in response to it when I can think of questions to ask others. Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the last look with the Acidberry. This is beautiful and those lashes are Hott!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really amazing!!! You have amazing eyes Mish!


    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete