July 01, 2012

Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches

Inglot Eyeshadow Finishes Explained:
AMC (Advanced Makeup Component) - semi matte with sparkle 
AMC Shine - High pigment, pearly frost finish
DS (Double Sparkle) - Matte eyeshadow with sparkle (more glitter than AMC)
Pearl - Satiny frost, no glitter

Ingot also have a variety of Matte eyeshadows, I just don't own any as I had bought these before any of them were released.

This was my very first eyeshadow palette ever. It was gifted to me by my mum & I was given my first makeup lesson in store on how to do a smokey eye. The size for each pan is1.8g / 0.06 US OZ. These aren't available online. I'm not sure if they're still available in store anymore either but you can still get these colors in different pans.


AMC 62, DS 459, AMC 73, AMC Shine 11, Pearl 393

My second palette, this one was what triggered my makeup addiction. I had received this as a birthday gift to introduce more color to my eyes. These square pans have (on average) 2,7 g/0.09 US OZ of product. The number varies with the finish. They sell for £4.50 ($6) online now. Unfortunately, Inglot has bumped up their prices within the last year or so.


Pearl 430, AMC Shine 48, DS 491, AMC 70, DS 473

AMC Shine 30, Pearl 405, Pearl 452, DS 483, AMC Shine 44

This 3rd & last palette was my latest one and it was the first palette I had gone out of the way and spent my own money on. I was considering buying a MAC palette but I was deterred by their prices and how much you really had to dig in to apply color whereas with Inglot the color applied much easier. (The only colors I had trouble working with were the AMC Shine ones, in this specific palette, they're still usable nonetheless)


DS 478, AMC 59, DS 474, DS 504, AMC Shine 05

Pearl 415, AMC 57, AMC 74, DS 464, AMC Shine 29

2 comments:

  1. They all look good and soo pigmented!!
    Janine
    TheAmazingWorldOfJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I'd definitely recommend them ^^

      Delete