June 30, 2012

Ombre Jaguar Nails




The above nails were originally inspired by Gia from the new Madagascar film during the circus show, I just really liked the color combination. Sadly I didn't have the right colors on me it seemed. It felt like every color was either too light, too dark, too pink or too purple. Twas annoying but in the end I was quite pleased with what I ended up with.


These were the nails I originally came up with without looking at a pic and from memory. Once I looked for pictures I realized it was far too pink. Oh well, still fairly pretty in the end imo.

6 comments:

  1. I love these! I've never seen this print combined with the ombre effect in a nail art before so I think this is really creative and you really pulled it off! My favourite nail art to do on myself is leopard print nails so this is right up my street!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, i was somewhat uncertain xP Twas the first time I'd tried anything like that.

      Delete
  2. Hell yes girl. These are bomb! Love the ombre :) Your blog is so cute, I'm totally following now ;3
    Hope you can check mine out :)

    ascometscometumblingafter.blogspot.com

    xxJess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Think i will copy :)
    Janine

    ReplyDelete