June 26, 2012

My New Makeup Battlestation

So I've been incredibly inactive lately. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I've been moving back home. It's been a relatively busy time for me. Now that I'm home, I've been working on clearing out all of the clutter and moving in all the things I've accumulated at uni....so lots of makeup pretty much.

So I bought a new piece of furniture from IKEA to store all of my makeup in one spot. I reckon this will make things much easier for me and I won't be running around the room quite as much now. Only thing I don't really like about it is that I don't have my makeup out on display anymore for now. (I guess I'll have to make up for it by buying MOAR makeup). It's pretty handy, especially as it comes with an inbuilt mirror so I can get ready whilst staying in one spot.


On the top I just keep my makeup brushes along with my makeup book. 

Eyeshadow Palettes, False Eyelashes & Eye Primers

I've stored pretty much ALL of the makeup here. Lipsticks, eyeshadows, concealer, glosses etc.

I've put a bunch of random stuff here for now, mostly crafty type of things

All of my nail polishes, nail brushes, nail dotters & acrylic paint (stored in the yellow tub)

Leftover nail related tools

On the bottom, I keep all my camera equipment (& my torch, just because)

Hopefully I'll be putting up a few more posts up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some of the popular Youtubers storing their makeup in this, and it looks like the perfect piece of furniture for the job. I love that you can pull up the mirror, looks lovely and organised too <3

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete