June 30, 2012

Illamasqua Haul


Registered members on Illamasqua's site receive 15% off their orders. I had received some vouchers with a promotional offer of 20% off with a previous order. Hence, the discount compounded so I went ahead and ordered many many things.


Intense lipgloss in Repulse: Black lip gloss. I bought this for an upcoming character look. 

Sheer lipgloss in Torture (orange) & Tantrum (purple) & Lipstick in Apocalips (teal) & Underworld (purple): Illamasqua has exclusive web offers online where you can purchase a lipstick with sheer lipgloss as a set at a discounted price. These were all bought as they were simply just colors I'd been meaning to try for quite a while. Swatches to come soon.

Precision ink in Scribe: This along with Apocalips is from the Human Fundamentalism collection. I'd ordered these because of their uniqueness. It is the ultimate anti-liner imo. It's really strong & the formula is long lasting. Here's scribe in my Mr Freeze inspired look: 


Skin Base Foundation No. 9: I'll be putting up some before and after pictures for this foundation. I am really pleased with this, it does have a strange smell to it though but it covers up well without applying too much product & it hasn't reacted to my skin negatively. It's resulted in no zits appearing. I think I've found my new everyday foundation.

Nail Varnish in Faithful: Part of their new Naked Strangers collection it was the only item that interested me. It...reminded me of chocolate >.< 
I've updated my previous Illamasqua Nail Varnish Swatches post to include this swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment