June 04, 2012

Haul/NoTD/Italy!

Things I ended up buying: 
Acrylic paint set of 18 - Bought this mainly for nail art. For ages I was under the impression that people simply used nail polish for nail art. Oh boy was I wrong. I do also plan on using this for painting other things as well. Specifically to paint another megadoll. I may upload photos of a previous one that I've made. 
Star Craft Accessories - bought these for an upcoming wonderwoman look I plan on doing as these were reduced. 
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza, 24H Gel Eyeliner - Bought this as I've been running out of my own eyeliner and I'll be going away for a few days as well. 

Since Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on, I decided to buy two Palettes by Sleek Makeup

Sleep Makeup Acid Palette

 Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes in Brights Palette
Expect reviews and swatch comparisons in the upcoming weeks, along with a few makeup looks.

In other news, I'm going to be in Rome, Italy tomorrow! I am majorly excited! Expect pictures, lots and lots of pictures. I've never been to Italy before and I am majorly looking forward to it! I'll be packing my new palettes with me for the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Like how you have done your nails in honour of Italy haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xP Guess you can tell I was majorly excited! First day has been incredible, Rome is a lot prettier than I had imagined!

      Delete