June 03, 2012

Batman Series - Catwoman

Todays look is the first of my Batman makeup series. There are no words to describe how excited I am for the final movie of Nolan's Trilogy. I've grown up with so much Batman in my childhood hence I gathered this was the perfect first makeup series to start with. Today, I present my Catwoman inspired look. As opposed to doing the traditional Catwoman look of red lips and cat eye, I figured I'd go for a look inspired by her purple outfit. This look was very specifically inspired by her outfit in the Mortal Kombat vs DC universe video game. (Warning: Cleavage, lots of cleavage in that last link) Anyway, here's the look:




Products used:
Sephora thick eyeliner pencil (504) (light lilac color)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on shadow pencil, in Delinquent
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum
Sugarpill Loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll
Make Up For Ever Fluo Night N34, Purple
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara

The silver eyeliner was made using Inglot's Duraline with Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment