June 12, 2012

Batman Series - Batgirl


Todays makeup look is inspired by Batgirl aka Barbara Gordon before her legs tragically became paralyzed and she turned into Oracle. Note: there are other Batgirls, such as Cassandra Cain, but I chose Barbara as she's the more commonly known one. The above image was taken from here.



I wore the look yesterday to a meal and funnily enough only guys were the ones that noticed and liked the eye makeup. I wanted to wear my batman tee with this but sadly it would seem I've left it at home. (Either that or my room is an absolute mess).


I felt that it was a surprisingly wearable look. It didn't look so extreme that I was feeling self-conscious wherever I went. In fact, I completely forgot if anything.

 



The Products used: 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in white
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Inglot AMC shadow 11
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner, 24H Gel Eyeliner

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow really makes your eyes stand out! :)

    www.AmyFley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete