May 20, 2012

Tips & Tricks: Using Loose Pigments as Lipwear

So today I used Sugarpill's Magentic on my lips. I thought the color was gorgeous. The finish was definitely different, had a frost finish to it. It lasted for a few hours. Only major issue was when I ate food and some of it disappeared hence why it only lasted for such a short time. Oh well. 

This is how I did it, all in 3 easy steps:
1. Apply inglot Duraline onto your lips. 

2. Dip your makeup brush into your desired color. This color is Sugarpill's Asylum

 3. Apply to lips

& Voila! Finish! It's that easy!

Don't feel afraid to use other unconventional colors!
 Sugarpill's Absinthe

Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 58

I also tried using standard eyeshadow, it worked but it was a bit flaky. My only recommendation would be to maybe add a clear lipgloss as well.
<3 Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment