May 19, 2012

NOTD: Dotting Gradient

I absolutely adore these nails I've done today. They are pretty straightforward to do as well. A simplistic idea with an awesome finish, I couldn't stop staring at my nails all week!

The colors I used in this were Illamasqua's nail polishes in scorch (white), gamma (orange), obsess (pink), poke (purple) and the black was a barry m nail polish. After the white base dried up, I began dotting at the lower bits of my nail and worked my way outwards using dotting tools. As you can see it turned out beautifully.

The following nails is what I came up with before while playing around with my dotting tools. It came out pretty messy in some bits. 

I didn't wear it long but it's always fun to experiment! The light pink polish is Illamasqua's Loella, the white is called Scorn and the dark pink is called obsess.

So that's that, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I am never that daring with my nails.. I wish I was though!
    Thanks for stopping by my twice as nice blog hop today.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete