May 15, 2012

LOTD: Purple Eyes, Pink Lips




This is a pretty basic and easy look I do if I don't have a lot of time on my hands and I have a really long day ahead of me. Apply liquid liner, whack on some lipstick, wham done. The liquid liner is incredibly long lasting and its a simple look with just that little extra amount of edge to make it different which is why I love it so much.

I used Make Up For Ever's Aqua Liner in number 8 for this look. I love this product it is very long lasting. I applied this on at around 1 in the afternoon and by 1 am, my eyes were still in perfect condition! My lipstick was the only thing that needed reapplying. I need to look into getting some more colored liquid liners.
Anywho, hopefully in time I will be posting up some more complex looks. 
Mish x

No comments:

Post a Comment