May 16, 2012

LOTD: Color Asplosion

 Today I wanted to move away from all of the eyeliner that I normally tend to ear and felt super colorful today. As I was wearing all black I felt like I needed more color after applying the eye make-up so I decided to put in my purple extensions. I was pretty pleased with the overall look. Commence camera whoring pictures: 


A few close up shots:


Products used on the eyes were:
-Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Afterparty
-Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
-Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Absinthe
-Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Darling
Along with a little bit of Mascara

I really need to invest in a tripod for myself 
Love, Mish

2 comments:

  1. Sugarpil Absinth looks good on you! Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and no worries!

      Delete