May 10, 2012

LOTD: Basic Red Lips & Illamasqua Grandeur

My first Look of the Day post, o wells, here we are: 

Phrawr

Grandeur

Close up

The Lashes are Illamasqua's Grandeur. I love them, however as someone who's only just been introduced to false eyelashes and who's always felt like they have thin, short eyelashes I may be biased. When I first wore them I was a lot of people noticed and those that didn't still realised there was something different with my face. Even my male friends commented on them. Comments ranged from how delicate my face looked, 'I can't stop staring into your eyes everytime you blink' and was even told that I looked like a doll and it was scary. xP




Products used for the lips were: 
  • Illamasqua's medium pencil in Feisty
  • Illamasqua's lipstick in Maneater
  • Illamasqua's intense lip gloss in Succubus 

                       Nom Nom Nom 

                                  Happy Slappy <3




1 comment:

  1. That red lipstick suits you so well for my opinion!! :)
    Spotted you from Makeup Geek!

    Riina
    www.lilrin.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete